In this course you are going to learn about the BIG opportunity that exists in the audiobook industry right now and how you can get started before everyone else jumps onboard (remember the Kindle rush a few years back?)
This free course has five modules:
1. The BIG Business of Audiobooks -- Here you'll learn essential stats about the audiobook industry and why now is the best time to learn audiobook production, a skill that will be in demand for years to come.
2. What's Involved? -- Find out exactly what narrators do, the difference between traditional narrators and audiobook producers, and the big myth that keeps many people from pursuing work in the audiobook industry.
3. Money Talks -- Wondering how much you can really make as a narrator? We'll go over all your money questions and I'll show you my strategy for growing a sustainable income stream with audiobooks.
4. Gear + Studio Set-up -- Learn which tools you will need to get started and how to set-up a "pro" sounding audiobook recording studio in your own home.
5. Finding Work As a Narrator -- I'll show you where to find thousands of books that are actively seeking narrators and how to tell if a deal is "good" (aka. likely to be profitable) or not.
Krystal Wascher is a professional audiobook narrator, author, and attorney.
After narrating and producing dozens of titles she wrote the highly rated book, "Narration: A Beginner's Guide to Creating Audiobooks for Audible and iTunes" in an effort to make audiobook production accessible to everyone.
Krystal is also the founder of KRW Media, an online education company that teaches digital product creation and marketing strategies.